As a school safety expert, former state trooper, retired teacher and principal, Wolfgang Halbig has some serious questions about the official Sandy Hook narrative. All of his FOA requests to officials in Sandy Hook and Connecticut have been ignored. However, two homicide investigators showed up at his Florida home and threatened him.
Washington’s Blog has a lengthy list of problems Halbig sees in the Sandy Hook event. These include:
- law enforcement parked 1/4 mile away upon arrival.
- no trauma helicopters were ordered.
- no paramedics were allowed in the school.
- officials refuse to say who declared all 26 people dead. By law, this must come from a doctor.
- law enforcement sent a kindergarten girl from the hall to stay at the crime scene of room 8 to be alone with dead bodies.
- trauma services were never requested.
- no bio-hazard company was contacted to clean blood, bodily fluids.
Remember, Mr. Halbig is an expert in matters such as what allegedly took place in Sandy Hook.
Here is his interview with Dave Gahary:
Or you may be able to download the Podast at American Free Press. (It didn’t work for me.)